"Become the next MERLET Etoile"
From Thursday 18th August 12:00 to Sunday 18th September 2022 at midnight
1/ Presentation of the organizing Company
MERLET SAS, registered with the RCS of Limoges under the number 530 234 095 and whose registered office is located in Breuil, 87430 Verneuil-Sur-Vienne, organizes a free contest without obligation to purchase from Thursday, August 18 at 12:00 to Sunday, September 18, 2021 at midnight
This contest is open to any adult person or minor over 16 years of age with parental permission and having access to the internet. Excluded are Company staff as well as any person who has contributed, in any capacity whatsoever, to the organization of this contest.
From Thursday, August 18 at 12:00 to Sunday, September 18, 2021 at midnight exclusively from candidates using the link : https://forms.gle/hrEaXQrhVL92CVRM8
3/ Participation and principle of the contest
Participation in this competiton is free of charge and without obligation to purchase under the conditions defined herein.
To be able to participate, simply:
- Follow the MERLETDANCE page on Instagram and Facebook
- Share a photo/video with MERLET tips and tell us why you want to represent our beautiful brand
- Tag #merletdance #merletetoile #the name of your Merlet store reseller #the name of your school/company #your country/city #your favourite MERLET pointe shoes
- Fill out the form https://forms.gle/hrEaXQrhVL92CVRM8
4/ Designation of winners
Team MERLET will meet to determine the winners and will announce it on September 23, 2022.
5/ Winners will receive
- A gift package every 3 months containing a selection of MERLET slippers, shoes & accessories
- The opportunity to test all our new creations in preview
- The possibility to increase your visibility on social networks
- See your content published on our MERLET DANCE pages
- Participate in MERLET digital events
- Help other dancers appreciate what MERLET has brought to your life as a dancer!
6/Expected from the winning participants
In return for the winnings offered by MERLET, the winner must:
- Share and represent brand values
- Publish a post in the dealer store with the store team when they pick up their MERLET box
- Mention @merletdance www.merletdance.com in his/her Instagram and Facebook bio
- Make at least 4 posts per month by tagging @merletdance
- Do not represent other brands of dance shoes and slippers
- In the case of change of size, notify us as soon as possible: we will not be able to take into account the changes for the boxes already manufactured or shipped
- Respect the graphic and editorial charter to follow
7/ Announcement of the winners
MERLET DANCE will contact the winners on Facebook or Instagram, by message, telephone or email according to the contact details provided on the Facebook or Instagram profile of the participants to officially inform them of their designation.
An additional list will be established and kept by MERLET DANCE in the event of a waiver or non-response from one of the winners.
The prizes may not give rise to any dispute of any kind, neither exchanged nor refunded.
In case of force majeure, MERLET DANCE reserves the right to modify the nature of the box contents while maintaining an equivalent estimated value.
By their participation in the contest, the winning and non-winning participants expressly authorize the organizers to use the surnames, first names and photos taken during the events related to the contest in any promotional, advertising and advertising-promotional operation, without this conferring on them a right of remuneration or other advantage.
7/ Limitation of liability
Participation in the contest implies acceptance of the said rules:
MERLET DANCE reserves the right not to provide gift boxes or to cancel the contest in the event of fraud in any form whatsoever.
Any fraud will result in the elimination of the participant from the contest.
8/ Force majeure – extension reserves
The organizing company reserves the right to shorten, extend or cancel the contest in case of force majeure or if reasons beyond its control require it to do so or if circumstances so require; therefore, it cannot be held liable.
Participation in this contest implies full and unreserved acceptance of these rules.
Any practical difficulties in interpreting or applying it will be decided by the organizing company.
The rules are available on the MERLET DANCE website: www.merletdance.com. It is available and sent free of charge to anyone who requests it from the organizing company.
Stamp fees for normal postal service can be refunded on request.
Any claim that may occur due to the interpretation of the terms of these rules must be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, within 30 days after the closing date of participation scheduled for September 18 at midnight or at the latest on October 18, 2022
Beyond this date, no claim can be taken into account.
12/ Data Protection Act
The personal information collected as part of this contest is processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 and GDRP regulations. All participants of the contest have, pursuant to Article 27 of this law, a right of access, rectification and deletion of data concerning them, and may oppose for legitimate reasons the digital processing of their data by writing to MERLET DANCE, Le Breuil, 1 Ancienne Nationale 141 - 87430 VERNEUIL SUR VIENNE. The GDRP officer is the Company PDG, Pierre LASSENNE.